Beyond the Bead

Well, Why not!... I'm a jewelry designer, pyromanic...addicted to working with glass and flame!, Single Mom, Friend... I might as well have a place to add all the random thoughts that go through my head and see if anyone has anything to add!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope that every day is a special one with your family and friends. If you love someone, tell them...daily!
I'm "skipping class" tonight to spend the evening with my family and let them know how much I appreciate them every day...not just because Hallmark says today is a special day.
The class that I'm missing out on is at the University of Oregon's Craft Center. A fantastic place to be creative and learn something new. The people that I've met there are amazing. If you are in this area of Oregon, I highly encourage you to "grow" by signing up! There are so many different things you can do from Glass work (amazing hot shop), weaving, ceramics, computers, photography, woodworking, metalsmithing...check them out on line, and if you sign up for something, let them know I sent you. Diane and Laura get a kick out of how many people I send their way! http://craftcenter.uoregon.edu/
Love what you do!
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home